- Are you working at the cutting-edge of the bio-economy?
- Do you have a bio-based product or innovation you would like to share with the industry leaders from around the world?
- Would you like key decision makers and buyers from across the bio-economy value chain to learn more about your business?
If so, we want to hear from you! Over the next two weeks we are confirming the agenda for World Bio Markets 2019 (Amsterdam, April 1st - 3rd) and are now accepting entries for speaker proposals from brands, producers, solutions providers and the experts that support the growth of the bio-based economy.
We are seeing a fundamental shift in the global bio-based chemicals market as brands take action to steer their supply chains away from a traditional petro-chemical base, and those who have already made the change enjoy the benefits both in public perception and commercial performance. This ‘pull demand’, in addition to favourable government regulation supporting the market, makes it an incredibly exciting time for the industry as it begins to achieve its true potential.
In addition as properties of bio-based materials increase performance, they outstrip those of petro-chemical alternatives and more efficient manufacturing process bring the costs down.
With this in mind, for 2019, World Bio Markets is truly connecting our producer and brand audiences to unite to achieve success.
Our exciting agenda helps bio-based producers to learn from each other, create greater efficiencies, improve their technology, scale-up and grow. At the same time, it connects them with brands.
For brands, whether you are dipping your toe in the water, have a clear sustainability strategy to move away from petro-chemicals or become truly ‘circular’, or are already changing your supply chain – our agenda caters for you.
We would particularly welcome proposals on the following areas:
- Overcoming technical challenges in scale-up.
- What does the consumer want? And do they even know?
- Lowering your carbon footprint through bio-based products.
- Process and plant engineering.
- Biodegradability and recycling.
- Securing partnerships and commercialization.
- Industry focuses: - Apparel - transport bio-fuel - plastics and packaging - cosmetics.
- Among others...Or e-mail Matt@BioBasedWorldNews.com with the subject line WBM19 Speaker Proposal and more details about what you would like to present on and one of the team will speak to you.
We look forward to hearing from you.