Here at Bio-Based World News, we are delighted to be helping take bio-based innovations from the lab to the market. And today we offer our readers an opportunity to present their bio-based innovation to a leading industry delegation in September in San Francisco.
The World Series comes to San Francisco on September 26-27th and we are currently accepting proposals for papers from chemical companies, bio-based manufacturers, sustainable brands and retailers shaping the future of the industry.
To see the provisional agenda please click here. We are currently accepting papers across the following topics:
- Sustainable brand visions impacting the triple bottom line (social, financial and environmental)
- Overcoming sustainable product adoption challenges in a multi-layered business
- Innovative partnerships to bring sustainable products to fruition
- Understanding consumer demands, shifting behaviors and purchase drivers.
- Embedding sustainable values at the core of the business
Previous Bio-Based Products World speakers include:
- Caroline Laurie, Head of Sustainability, Kingfisher
- Puneet Trehan, Sustainability Innovation Director, IKEA
- Daniel Gonzaga, R&D Director, Natura
- Marianna Ralli, Scientific Affairs Manager, Korres Natural Products
- Marie Wheat, BioPreferred Program Manager, USDA
- Pierre Royer, Head of Sustainability, Castorama
- Tom Domen, Innovation Manager, Ecover
- François Court, CIO, Bostik
- Stephanie Triau, CEO, Bioserie
Bio-based chemical innovations:
Topics being accepted on the following:
- Quantifying the cost and performance opportunity of bio-based products
- Commercialization and the valley of death
- Attracting investment and finding partners
- Defining your end market; what do users want?
Past Bio-Based Chemicals World speakers include:
- Nathan Kemeling, Director Business Development, Avantium
- Tomi Nyman, Manager, Strategy and New Ventures, Neste
- Henrike Gebhardt, Senior Project Manager, Evonik
- Jean Luc Dubois, Scientific Director, Arkema
- Marco Jansen, Renewable Chemicals Europe and North America, Braskem Netherlands, BV
- Robert Wedinger, CEO, Rennovia
- Alex Miles, Director, Commercial Development, Europe, Enerkem
- Marcel Lubben, President, Reverdia
- Markus Hummelsberger, Marketing & Sales Director, Succinity
Presentation places at these specialist shows are strictly limited and very popular!
How do I get to speak?
Please ask any questions and submit your application by Friday 29th April by contacting Daniel Loosemore, Co-Founder & General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or to learn more, please call (+44) 207 045 0900
We look forward to hearing from you!