"The science is clear: this stuff is an environmental and public health pollutant and we have to reduce its use."
We are proud to publish the third edition of Bio-Based World Quarterly, your dedicated digital guide to the latest news and essential business developments for both bio-based chemicals and products.
As our name suggests we’ve spoken to bio-based professionals from around the world for this edition, from politicians in San Francisco (from whom the above quote is taken), to energy company executives in France, pilot plant managers in the Netherlands and even Tequila manufacturers in Mexico.
A huge thank you for all the feedback back we’ve had since our first edition in April, we are delighted that so many of you enjoyed it and we are always looking to improve and amend as we grow. Our next edition is in December so please contact us if you'd like to contribute or advertise, we'd love to discuss further.
100% free and offered first to our Bio-Based World News readers we’d like to invite you to download it today.
Download Issue #3 of Bio-Based World Quarterly to read about ,..
• San Fran enacts ban on polystyrene product sales from 2017.
• New ways of learning for a new industry.
• Expert View: Accelerating the impact of bio-based materials to further apparel industry sustainability.
• Inside the Bioprocess Pilot Facility in Delft, the Netherlands.
• Ask the industry: Frédéric Meyer, Director Strategy and Growth at TOTAL Fluides.
• Bio-based detergent launched by P&G's Tide brand.
• Tequila drinkers to help Ford drivers get a little more bio-based.
• News in brief featuring Walmart, NEC, Evolva, IBM and much more…
You may also be interested in these bio-based developments: